Overview: How to Connect (or Re-Connect) your QuickBooks Online contacts to ComHub365
To connect, or re-connect your Quickbooks account, you will navigate to QuickBooks Management in the Settings and connect through a short series of steps on QuickBooks’ website.
1. In your Admin Portal, select “Settings and “QuickBooks Management”.
2. To connect, click on “Connect to Quickbooks”.
3. You will automatically be redirected to QuickBooks’ “Sign In” page. Type in your email address or user ID and password, and then click “Sign In”.
4. Once you’ve signed in, you will be prompted to verify your Quickbooks account. The simplest and fastest way will be to have Quickbooks send a verification code to your email. Check the first option, “Get a code emailed to…” and then click “Continue”.
5. Navigate to your email to retrieve the 6-digit verification code sent to you. Copy the code.
6. Navigate back to the Quickbooks verification page. After you have pasted the verification code, click “Continue”.
7. Click “Connect” to authorize Quickbooks to share your data with your Comhub365.
8. Success! Your QuickBooks account is now connected. When you navigate back to the ComHub365 portal, you will see the integration in action.
Conclusion: Don’t worry if you or another staff member has accidentally removed the connection between your QuickBooks account and Comhub365. Reconnecting is simple and only takes a few minutes.